Thursday, April 09, 2009

Working world......

yup that would be me, I've got a lot to learn. but this week I've been getting home at 5:30. today i am going in earlier so i will get home at about 2:30........ tomorrow is another 5:30 day but i don't leave until noon. i am feeling really well, and next week i will be starting regular texture food.......... slowly adding......... and observing what i can and cannot handle. last night i had 1/2 slice of pizza......... don't get all excited, no crust, and ummm pureed with extra sauce.. no pepperoni either......... pureed pizza doesn't sound very appetizing does it?? well i really had to stretch my imagination........... really stretch my imagination! i am still getting at least 90 grams of protein in from my shakes that i take 3 times a day... Haven't even tried to TEST my band to its limits. and really hoping that i don't, at least for a long while!
The past few days, Joyce Meyer's TV program, has been the episode where i was at in Hershey a couple years ago..... i don't know but i could swear i saw the back of my head not once, but twice!!! does that make me a TV star? Speaking of Church, last week going back to my old country Church for Paige's baptism, i forgot how wonderful Pastor Tom was/is. this man hasn't "lost" it yet. I think I'll start going again. that is if Christina doesn't mind if i sit near her!
Well i better get going, i am a little nervous I cannot lie, new jobs always do this to me....... the fear of not knowing what to do....... i try to calm my spirit and understand....... I can do what I can do..... and the absolute worse scenario is , i don't like it and i go somewhere else.....

No comments: