Monday, April 13, 2009

The other side of my view



Today Bill and i went for walk number 2, in a row. we left the old dogs home to rest a day, and took Izzy! I am still feeling really good. don't seem to have any problems. walked a lot of hills today. when i take pictures from my porch, it is over looking the front half of the used to be golf course...... this photo is taken from the back end of the "used" to be golf course...... i am looking forward to seeing hay fields now....... what a beautiful piece of property, so glad i have friends that will share it with me!

Today i made Curry Chicken Salad, Bill picked me up a Rotisserie Chicken from Walmart..... i took the white meat and shredded it , added celery, toasted pecans...... pepper and curry powder......... and i tried 2 Tbs. on one of those WASA rye crisp lights......... and i must say delicious!!! Thanks Jeanine, Curry was just the seasoning i was "looking" for.

I am really liking my job....... and i've only been there 3 days, but i am at peace, and feel i can go my pace...... my boss is very approachable. and The Doctor practices what he preaches..... so there is an Aura of calmness in the air,...... i like it.

well i think i am going to soak in an Epsom salt bath..... seems to really be speeding up the healing process of my incisions that are pretty much healed ....

think I'll go to bed early and read.........

No comments: