Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am going to like it.........

i am getting used to working again. yesterday was the monthly meeting for the staff at S'eclairer. and I really got to see the Doctor who i work for , with his hair down so to speak. i observed how the staff interacts with him. and now i see why his staff has followed him from place to place, and how there are nurses in line wanting to work for him. He is funny, non judgemental, down to earth, and approachable. if he doesn't like something you do....... he tells you, and then it is over! I am learning my job~ i am where I am supposed to be and i am at peace, don't know yet, but i feel down the road, my weight loss journey is going to be a part of something..... and i shouldn't say weight loss journey But i should say my journey to better health Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually.... it all goes together.
I've been so busy, and so tired at the end of the day........i've been crawling into bed by 8:30 pm, oh i don't fall asleep, just love my cozy bed, and a book. can't say when i took an afternoon nap, i think it was a few weeks ago....... my energy is expanding. and actually i ended up doing a 2.5 mile hike on the golf course with Christina before work. Bill and I will go today. tomorrow i work at Kiski, but i plan on going to Johnny's just to do Cardio and start lightly with some weights!!!
I just love when God knows something is going to be taken away (*my Kiski job~ it is official now) He put in place my new Job. even before i had a chance to worry. I believe everything in my life happens with a purpose, the good things and the bad things!!! and as long as I continue to Trust in Him, nothing happens by accident.
Lap band update~ been too busy even cheating by checking the scale. but my clothes are getting looser, i found 2 size 18 pants in my drawer without the tags even off....... tried them on.......... and they fit!!! i'd like to lose another 10 pounds for them to be loose comfortable like i like them. so i am thinking that may happen just when Patti comes......... and i say may cause i am NOT putting any pressure on myself....... no time frame, no weight loss goals....... just continue to be mindful, and healthy.... and let the band work with me
Well to day is Date day for Bill and Me, and i must say i am so excited, we are going shopping and hiking....... and just hanging together i do love this boy so much...... no "sewing his eye's shut" lately!!
Have a great weekend
love and blessings

No comments: