Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ouch



Blurry picture but how pretty~ here at work early this morning. this is out my office window. the sun rising, peaking through the trees, fog lying low just in the woods....

I am working so much right now since i am doing both jobs. i am not getting a day off! don't really mind either, but i must say Kiski is very busy... okay 3 hours later, and i can blog again..... that is how busy Kiski is today!!!

Christina and I were talking....and maybe it is time that i stop questioning Johnny and realize he knows what he is doing. last night it hit me..... my muscles started "screaming in pain". funny thing is , every muscle except my abdominal muscles were hurt. .... when he said all the exercises he was going to have me do would not affect my abdominal wall, he wasn't lying. Christina is going to wait for me to get off work and then we will both go for a nice walk.... I'd like to get in 3 miles maybe 4 today. we shall see.

I lost 2 pounds this past week. so i was correct in thinking my weight loss would stabilize and level off. i know when i have an adjustment (band fill) i will again take another jump down. but no hurry....

gee i should just end this entry now, cause I keep getting interrupted....... i work one more day at Kiski.... and then i can focus on my new job. I may stay on just to help out now and then. the new boss is one of my dear friends....

talk later

No comments: