Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stop the Train and let me off.....

I have been so busy, I'd like a day just to stay home...... but just because i am busy, doesn't give me an excuse not to keep my quest alive. I went to Curves on Tuesday, and I hiked with Judy on Weds, Curves today, and another hike with Judy on Friday. Hike with Bill on Saturday and Sunday.
I enjoyed my phone conversation with Patti, I think she'd like to come here in the fall and go on a hike.... (or as Kim calls it, mountain climbing) Patti is welcome here any time. just as all of my friends are.
I am beginning week 3 on the Curves 6 weeks eating solution. I am doing really well with it. I even pack a cooler with extra water, and my healthy snacks when i am out and about...... it's all about planning and organizing right?

I am really working and praying about keeping my stress factors to a minimum.
But i can see how Satan really tries to get where God is. Thank goodness that Satan is so weak. and as long as I know what's going on, I focus on my quest and my "Father" even more!!!! I am really working on keeping my thoughts positive and "good".

Well i want to be there when Curves opens, so i should be getting my butt off of this computer chair.

Have a good day, and really try to keep your thoughts "positive and good"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This my favorite passage when dealing with stress and the world around me -it gives me comfort and I hope it will do the same for you. You are not alone.

"Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destoys at midday

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Palms 91:3-7

There is more to the Chapter which I think you might like to read, but I know this blog is devoted to Melody and and your fitness quest so I don't want to get off subject.

Enjoy your day Sandi and as always, you are a true light that shines bright, we are all blessed to have you and your light in this world.

Kim said...

Beautiful passage, Anonymous, one of my favorites.
May I add this from Job 12:10? I just recently came across this.

"In His hands, He holds the life of every living creature, and the breath of all mankind."

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thank you for sharing this passage, I enjoyed it very much and will certainly put it to use in my own life.