Monday, May 21, 2007

A great weekend.....

and it's just what hubby needed to get away, and chill out and calm down about the neighbor issue.

Eating wise i did pretty well. Friday i stuck with the plan 100% on Sat i did go off slightly......... did NOT eat cake, or cookies, or choc fondue fountain. i ate the meal...... salad, my chicken breast with a tiny bit of stuffing and white mushroom gravy......and i took two bites of a browned potato. it's difficult traveling..... your body retains fluid when you sit still for so long..... need to get the circulation moving.... to get the fluid moving. to get it out of the body. I did go for walks on Sat and Sunday.......but nothing I'd call heart pumping!!!

I went to Curves today......... felt good to be on the move again! I am going to be traveling a lot tomorrow........ taking baby turtles to be released up towards Erie, and then Weds i do a final day at Kiski Prep School before my summer break.

Well i don't have nearly enough food in.....so i better go figure out what i am doing today........ maybe I'll get on later.

Christina....what are you doing reading this......you are supposed to be resting your back.???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, glad to read the hubby is doing better and glad to read you had a safe journey.

Juli said...

Hi, I was cruising blogs and came across yours. I've got a weightloss blog going on as well. But I've had a lapband placed.

Good luck with your journey.
Juli

lapbandaid.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Glad you had a good weekend and super glad that you're home safe.....and sound???? Hmmmmmmm......
I'll get back to you on that one!
LOL
Love ya!!
Kim