Friday, May 25, 2007

So what is different this time???

I have been thinking lately....... what's different this time about my weight loss endeavour? Why am I staying so motivated even months after
"getting started"?
Maybe i am focusing more on The whole picture than just what is on the scale. Maybe it's the wonderful support I receive from my friends. Maybe it's having an exercise buddy that lives so close to me. Maybe it's my dear angel friend Melody. Maybe it's my goal not just to "loose weight" BUT to get my heart healthy, my mind healthy, to walk closer with God. To control the stress in my life..
Yeah I think it is all of these things.

I've been doing really well, Yes this week has been a very busy week from morning to night. But my eating has not fallen from the plan. my only problem is getting enough food as my plan requires before the end of the day. It's a 6 weeks program. and I am well into the middle of my second week. So it will come and go before i know it.

Had a really good work out at Curves. I went by myself because Christina's back still isn't "back" to normal. And I am finding that I am working the machines so hard that there is no way that i can converse with the talkative ladies during the machines......... the recovery boards I can give short answers but not much more.

I plan on getting several good walks in this long weekend, Kimmie is coming on Sunday night so that we can get up early Monday for a hike...... wonder what she's up for? There is a place I hike that is beautiful........crossing several bridges, usually spotted on this hike , Eagle, Osprey, and one time a bear. BUT and I mean BUT... there are two pretty good "hills" that we need to climb to get to this. My friend Patti Called me from Arizona, but i wasn't home, hate when i miss her calls..... She is a true friend, and a great Inspiration to me.... So hope to talk with her soon.

It's a beautiful morning, 6 am , and i need to go listen to my Morning fix of Joyce Meyer.

enjoy your day.......find the good in it!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Bring it on! I'm up for the hills!
See ya Sunday!!
Love ya!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.