Friday, May 18, 2007

Long day today

another good day of eating yesterday......that make 3. Now the weekend is the test......I am packing a lot of my food........ at least for the snacks so that there is no excuse not to eat. I am going to Curves this morning, which will give me three sessions. i am a little upset about not getting much else in....... working day shifts, coming home and going directly to Sam's games gave me little if any time to get a good walk in. I will be able to get hikes in this weekend both Sat and Sunday so in reality that still is 5 out of 7 days of scheduled exercise. At least i am letting my body get acclimated to no sugar, low salt, lower fat way of eating. Next week i will be adding another 400 calories.... gee i can barely get these foods in.

My husband is still so upset about the "situation" with the neighbor.. and it's eating him alive.... i can't get through his thick skull, to let it go....... and let God. I told him that he acts like he "hates" this man more than he "loves " me. and that this person is getting to him......just what Satan wants! I mean he hasn't slept in 4 days....... and it has consumed him....... And i am so frustrated. Yeah i was upset... we took the proper action and are now waiting for the next step....... so just let it go...... focus on our blessings (which there are many many many) realize that it's not really a big deal. And let God take over.

Well i do have a lot to do today, packing, planning my foods, going shopping, hitting Curves, and i am so tired........ hardly slept thanks to hubby !!!

Oh well, i guess i can't change my husbands thoughts, BUT i can change how i am reacting to this. and not let it pull me down too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose the most appropriate thing to say since you won't read this until you return is....

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! Glad to have you back in the fold and in the service. Heres to hoping your trip went well.