Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Morning

I am getting my day's confused......keep thinking this is Sunday. It's been a very busy.......but wonderful weekend. Yesterday Bill and I went for a 3 mile hike... i did pretty good, but gotta remember the inhaler. the pollen outside is so thick right now.......you literally can see it passing in the air. Kimmie is here, she is still sleeping.........however she "needs" to get up and shower before we go for our very nice hike this morning. Um don't ask me why.......... Patti we miss you, called you last night just to let you know that we are thinking about you. I am doing pretty well with the Curves eating plan. Bill grilled chicken breast on the barbecue and we had a side salad.. No need for a pasta or potato as a side dish.

One of the conversations Kim and I had......
Me: i miss my friend Christina
Kim: oh you haven't seen her much lately
Me: no I saw her quit a bit this past week, spent all day Friday with her
Katie: mom you are going to make Kim feel bad, talking about your "other" friend.

Chris leaves for a few days to go pick up her son in Alabama....... so it's like i am not going to see her forever......... hoping to sneak Kim down to just meet Chris this weekend, we will see if it works.

well i got to go marinate the steak, and cut the strawberries.......and wait for Kim to wake up, get showered, heck who knows maybe she needs a manicure before the big walk in the woods.....no wait that would be Patti.

3 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

And don't forget the pedicure after the hike!
Sorry I missed your call yesterday but I enjoyed the "speed" message.
Have fun today ladies.
:xoxo:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful hike with your buddy and not to worry, from the sound of it, your friend Chris will soon return and all will be right in the universe again.