Friday, May 04, 2007

Attitude........

.....This morning, during my am coffee in bed, (hubby brings it in every morning) at 6am i watch Joyce Meyer....I just love her, today she talked about attitude and how it affects your every move. She is so down to earth, and she preaches from real life, ... simple messages..... I like that!!!

..... Have you ever taken the time to look around you while you are in public? the solomn faces on so many, the angry faces, the lonely faces,.... You can just tell there is no joy in their lives. We tend to forget that WE are ultimately in control of our own happiness. Noone else. yeah sometimes bad things happen to us......yeah sometimes this world looks so bleak............. but guess what. You can't control some situations, you can't control other people, And there are some things in life, that we have no answers for. But we CAN control how we react to these situations.......... we choose to be "negative" or "positive". It seems once we consiously make the attempt to have a good attitude......pretty soon, it's just automatic....... and before you know it.......you actually are smiling.....
...... Judy and I went on Our first hike in a long time.... almost a year. it was wonderful, and we went about 5 miles, and i must say, although my feet (mainly my toes) ached. I really didn't do that bad. I can tell that i am already getting stronger in such a short time. I enjoyed talking and catching up on our lives with Judy, Hey Christina, missed you today.......we'll all have to do this together one of these day's. But you two can't start talking about "golf" or i'll be lost......(like that's nothing new)
..... Oh and this afternoon,...... i spent a few hours helping Christina get her business ready for the summer.... what do you call that room/area we cleaned??? i just know there were a million chairs and dozens of tables :0), Even working is fun, when you're with a friend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Sandi for all your help yesterday. I couldn't have done it without you!
P.S. That "room" that we cleaned is called a pavillion.

Anonymous said...

Another hike, and yet another friend to join you on your journey. What great fun it all sounds like you are having and I tend to agree, I know when my girlfriends and I get together, yes, even work becomes fun, fun, fun. Glad to read you have such a wonderful network of good people around you, what an honest to goodness blessing.

Patti Rambles On said...

I love Love LOVE Joyce. And why am I surprised that you do too? She was in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago and just amazing.
:xoxo: