Friday, May 11, 2007

Today......

Well last night was nice.... when i got home from work, the kids surprised me with dinner, a homemade cake(With sprinkles) which Katie decorated sooooooo cute. A clean house!!! and laundry washed AND folded!!! My kids are my greatest accomplishment in life!! If I've succeeded with nothing else, I have succeeded with them.
Bill left for a couple days, heading to his niece's wedding. So tomorrow it's me, and I don't think i am going to leave my house except to go to Curves in the Early morning. If i get home tonight early enough from work, I'd like to clean this evening....so tomorrow is all about me..... resting, reading, watching TV. plant some flowers.... (hey one can dream right?)
I had a busy day today, couldn't go walking with Christina..... Saw Bill off on his trip and then took Katie to get her blood work done, and then when to walmart for a few groceries. came home and showered and got ready to come to work here.
so....... this is my one day off of exercise a week...... so that means on Sunday i will have to get a walk in........maybe two.

Hope everyone has a great weekend..... and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad you had a nice day! Enjoy your "me" day. We all need them every now and then!
Love ya!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your wonderful Mothers Day weekend with those great children of yours.