Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Big 40.....

and i feel great. :0) It's a beautiful day! and i have so much to be thankful for. I must admit it started out not as good..... and it's a long story, but has to do with our goofy neighbor!!! and actually i am not even going to waste my time talking about it.... Called Christina this morning.... got the greatest news....her boy who moved to Alabama is coming home to live....... yeah!!! i love this boy and am thrilled he's coming home with his beautiful fiancee. Chris got me one of the greatest birthday presents i ever got..... she found/made/framed this awesome picture of an Eagle soaring in the sky... with my favoritest bible verse Isaiah 40:31, it's so beautiful, and it's so me.... and i just want to carry it with me wherever i go... She also got me the book Chicken Soup for the Christian Family Soul. And a couple book marks...... that have so much meaning to them. one on friendship, and one that shows a woman hiking....with the saying "Every Path, Every Journey, Every Venture..... God is with you every step of the way" Katie has been wonderful .......and she asked out of the blue. " mom, just wondering, do you like sprinkles?) so i think she is planning something for when i get home :0) hmmmm, maybe it's good that i am working until 7 pm tonight. I am tired though. Still not caught up from this busy week. and not going to be until after tomorrow... ( i again work tomorrow)
So I'll let you know what i find when i go home from work.

Richness is not measured by the amount of money you have
But by the strength of true friendships you belong to

And i am a wealthy wealthy woman

3 comments:

Kim said...

And those who call you friend are even more wealthy. Happy Birthday, sis!
Love ya!
Kim

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, girl! But it ticks me off that I have to read about my own cousin coming home in a blog! But yay!

Patti Rambles On said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday. Can't wait to hear about the sprinkles.