Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It was easier than i thought :0)

My first official day on the curves eating plan. And honestly.....it was fine! It takes planning and organization. And my goodness, trying to eat all my food... ( even for the calorie allotment the first week) was difficult. But the foods are simple and healthy..... and i am not going to do this every day.....but let me give you my food diary for yesterday.

1/2 cup of egg beaters
1 0z of shredded Cheddar cheese
_____________________________

2 oz of lean deli ham
1 string cheese
_____________________________

one lean cuisine meal ( chicken and spinach only 13 carbs in this)
and 8 medium strawberries
______________________________

1 Curves protein shake / with sugar free Kahlua syrup
______________________________

6 0z of grilled sirloin
on a bed of mixed greens ( lettuce, spinach, etc)
with 1 serving of homemade (curves recipe) low fat blue cheese dip
______________________________

1/2 cup of mixed berries
1/2 cup of carb and sugar control vanilla yogurt
________________________________

all this food had to be spread out through the day. and believe it or not. this was around 1200 calories and if i include the shake, had 66 gram of carbs. I am not sure what my exercise is going to be yet. I am here at work on a rare day shift stint. it's raining this morning. but i still would have liked to walk in the rain. oh i must mention, i am to take a multivitamin and extra calcium.....and at LEAST, 8 glasses of water daily.

maybe Sam's baseball game will be canceled today! and I'll get two day's in a row to be home in the evening..........nah.........that ain't gonna happen.

have a good day today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great looking menu, made me hungry just reading about it. Sounds like you are really excited about your new fit and healthy lifestyle and as well you should be. You continue to strive for more and more each day and the joy and happiness you feel can be felt thousands of miles away via the net, touching and inspirating so many others to reach their goals. Your lifes-lessons continue to educate others as well as myself. Thank you for sharing.

Enjoy your day!!!!