Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thanks guys

Kim, Christina, and Anonymous thanks so much for number one.....the butt kick ( i believe you guys so loved that) And Anonymous thank you for showing me the verses and reminding me that i am NOT in this alone.
Here i was afraid of something as harmless as food. What was I fearing? I am ultimately in control. it's time my life, my fun, my joy, my sadness, my parties, my weddings, my vacations.......STOP revolving around food.
It's not even like this eating plan is "funky" foods or anything.... i don't have to eat seaweed, or bowls of cabbage soup, or the heads of chickens.......... I am eating basic, whole natural foods........... that everyone has and has eaten before.
I go to Curves again today....... with Christina, and i think her mother in law is going to see what it's all about.
My friend Molly was there the other day, she was on a visitors pass with another friend. I'd like her to try the advanced exercise plan. You have to know Molly, she is so strong, and so physically fit.... and a "regular" at the "guys" gym. I want to know if Curves can challenge her. She's a really awesome human being. She's an Elementary School teacher, and although she's a young one. She comes from the "old" school of teachers. to her it's not an 8 to 3 job. she puts so much more into her students.... anyway.......... she'd be the ultimate test to see if Curves can challenge you as you become more fit.
Chris, if you are awake and reading this early........give me a call, If not i am going to call you at 7 am. to ask you a silly question

This is the day that the Lord hath made
Rejoice and be glad in it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the matter with heads of chicken? I have a really good healthy recipe for them! (hee hee)

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help in any way possible. Enjoy another wonderful day with your friend at the gym!!! Oh and keeping fingers crossed about your other friend Molly, joining. I come from a family of teachers and it does my heart good to read that the traditional values of shaping and molding children into productive, understanding, respectful, upstanding citizens still takes place in this world today. Kudos for Molly on being a Mother and Father to so many!!!

Kim said...

LOL. Chris, you beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

why is there nothing about me on here? oh and i really think you should have made me lunch. it would have been a challenge! but no...

love me.

Kim said...

Katie, I have always said that you were the neglected one. And not making you lunch? What does she think this is? Mother's day???
LOL