Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Quiet Morning

Shhhhhhhh, everyone in my house still sleeping........I am up early enjoying the beautiful morning...........although there are times i try to sleep in........ i usually awake between 5:30 to 7:00 am. no matter what. I am mentally trying to figure out my day. I will go do Curves first thing this morning. and then drop the kids off here and there..... Bill wants me to run to town with him........ I've got extra house work planned. We then have to run another child to meet up with his dad to work with him. *which is 90 minutes away. And Bill and I plan on getting an evening trail hike in. ( we need to go either very early morning, or late evening when it is hot like this) So i would say that my day is busy!!!

Sunday should be a "quieter day" Church in the morning...... and maybe an afternoon to work on planting around the house.

through all of this, I have my 6 weeks curves eating solution to follow..... I think it can be done. Bill asked, does this mean that we can't go out to eat this weekend? and I said..... No it just means that i make smart choices this weekend. Kim hope you are up for grilled Steak and Veggies on Monday.... or if you don't eat red meat.....you can have grilled Chicken...... or if you don't want that........ you can have what ever you want....... Can't wait to see you. hey did you ever watch the movie....... "the family stone?'

well i best get 2 glasses of water down........ and head to my early morning Curves workout.

Blessings to everyone....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE that movie! And I would love to see it again!! Can't wait to see you!!
Love ya!
Kim