Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tachycardia

Tachycardia is nothing more than a faster heart rate than deemed normal. And I've been "Taching"...... for about 3 hours now. i try to lie down, but my heart just beats in my ears and head if that makes any sense. I am really tired, i mean wanting to crawl in bed and sleep for 18 hours tired...... am i worried? no, not really. As I've been keeping track of my symptoms for several months now, and so i know that, Prior to my cycle........ i get this way..... and i am due between the 6th and 8th. Oh gosh...... i sure hope it's the 8th or after.... I leave on Monday Morning to go with a 5th grade class to Gettysburg Pa. I'll be gone from 6am until about 11pm.... So i really don't want to be miserable, but if i am... oh well !!!! The trials of A Woman.
Went to Curves today...... and let me tell you.....from all the activity yesterday, my body just didn't want to move this morning, every joint and muscle just ached. But i did go to Curves. Bill and I should find time to walk tomorrow, at least if i get 3 or 4 miles in........ Monday i will be walking plenty, and Tuesday i will go to curves and get the info for my 6 week nutrition class...... things are moving forward, and I guess that's all that i can ask for right now...
Have a good day today and smile at least once

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Curves after all that hiking, ohh how I feel your pain. Yet and still, you have accomplished much over the past couple of days and you have nothing but mega claps from me. Enjoy your hike with the hubster, its nice that out of all the people you make time for on your walks, he remains your #1 walking buddy. Just the way it should be. Enjoy your weekend and the Sunday service.