Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Eighth dwarf!!!!

yup, That's what i am going to be tomorrow.... the eighth dwarf. there are a few that i can choose from i could be sleepy dwarf, maybe grumpy dwarf... but i think i am going to be "crampy" dwarf. Gee, i called that one didn't I. i just knew that how tired i was yesterday.... i was due to get "it" within 24-72 hours. So tomorrow..... on a 4 hour bus trip with 50 fifth graders to Gettysburg and back for another 4 hours, I will be cramping amongst other symptoms.... Just maybe it won't be that bad this time......just maybe :0) oh well, out of my control.... so maybe I'll take the Motrin around the clock and not wait for them to get so bad.
I choose not to hike today... my foot really ached early this morning, and I know i am going to be on my feet a lot tomorrow....... so I've opted to maybe just take a two mile "walk" around campus at work today, Bill said he'd come with me!!! that man is so good to me. He's having a shirt "made" for me that has an Eagle soaring past mountains...... and the words "Melody's mile" printed on it... i think that is so cool, can't wait to see it :0)
Melody i am going slow but steady, and although I've felt like it, I've never wavered against my plan and my ultimate goal....
No Christina tomorrow........ i may survive... Chris i am going to curves on Tues around 9:15 but i am going to have to stick around until about 10:30... what is your take on this??? let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father God, please absorb all of Sandi's cramping pains so that she feel very if any pain at all, so that she might be able to provide the children with her full attention on their trip, rather then having to focus on our blessed gift from Eve. Bless her and those around her on their journey, allowing them to reach their destination safely and return home safely. Send your guardian angels down to navigate them on the roadside highway and in highway of life. Father GOD, be their eyes and their ears when they cannot, see or hear the dangers around them. Protect them, guide them and never leave their sides. These things I ask in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Have a great trip, hope your feel better and enjoy your workout with your buddy.

Sandi said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for the prayer...... i imagine i am going to feel better already....