Friday, June 01, 2007

A day of rest.......

since the weekend I plan on hiking with Bill, Today I am going to rest my body. I try to take one day a week to regroup, and in the winter it was usually Sundays. But since Bill love hiking with me..... I'll take the day off during the week.

yeah.......my bestest friend is back i sure missed her. And i contained myself until 9:30 am before i ran down to see Mike and Megan. I am glad they are back. they are the sweetest kids....and as i said before, next to my own children. these kids are my favorite.

busy day today.... running up to meet Bill to sign papers, and then we are heading to Greensburg after he gets off of work. I plan on going out for dinner, BUT i am planning accordingly and it has to be a place where i will NOT go off my Curves plan. Also our local town is having their annual festival. and i will prob not go. do Not want to be tempted by foods that i cannot eat. Sometimes you just have to know your limits, and know when you should "stay away" and right now, i need to stay away.

Chris I am glad you are home safe, and I am happy that the "kids" are back. plan on getting back into our groove next week.

to all, have a great weekend


p.s.

Dear Anonymous and Kim, thank you so much for your support, and bible verses that you shared with me yesterday.....it sure hit home.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy but enjoyable weekend ahead. Enjoy the family and hanging out with your bestest friend.