Monday, June 25, 2007

Making IT a good one!!!

Attitude whether good or bad, is half the battle determining joy in your life! And i have decided to enjoy mine!!!
Last week i was feeling down, feeling sorry for myself.... whoa is me, my poor foot.... yeah right!! Sandi get over it. I see the doctor tomorrow, and I have noticed that my foot is improving greatly since I've taken a few days off. I miss my outdoors. but what's a week? I found my stability ball workout tape....... that i am going to do today. and I am really watching how I am eating, and noticing my greatly decreasing appetite. And i am managing to slowly continue dropping the weight. People that haven't seen me in a couple of months notice right away that I am losing the weight. that is a good feeling. I'll prob get to curves a couple of times this week.......and then we leave for a weeks vacation.
I am so looking forward to spending some chill time with my family. We are going to the beach in South Carolina. It's not packed with activities, and schedules, and must go places.... Sometimes people go on a vacation......over do it, over stimulate themselves,...... put pressure on themselves that is not necessary........ that they need a few days rest after they return from vacation.... Not me. the kids are getting older now so i don't have to deal with cranky whining little children... I plan on walking the beach early morning hours 5:30 ish....when the sun rises...... walk about 4 miles, and then walk in the evening or night another 2 miles. In between that if it's too hot..... I'll be inside, or near our pool (house w private pool) reading some great books that i have been saving. No pressure. No planned events, No schedule, If we want to do something with the kids.....we will decide when we are there. it's going to be good, and I am looking forward to it. my only goal is to walk the beach 6 miles a day/30 miles for the week.

What i will miss....... I will miss Christina!!! I will miss my home and my view from my porch and bedroom. I will miss my other friends, I will miss Curves, and Hiking my hills.

Well it's almost 7 am here, weather is supposed to be unstable today. So i will get my work done early.... No more baseball in the evenings..... so other that getting my hair trimmed.... nothing scheduled for this evening

talk to you later

5 comments:

Ma said...

Your vacation sounds perfect. I like those kind. I too like that my children are older. I'm getting too old to deal with little ones. I hope that you have a great day Sandi! Love to you and your family.

Patti Rambles On said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip Sandi.
Doesn't Curves offer "guest passes"? Just sayin'
:xoxo:

Unknown said...

Hey, let me know when you want me to come over for my Turtle Care 101.

Sandi said...

ahhhhh, patti my dear, but yes there is a Curves 5 blocks from the house we are renting.... so i will be going there a few times as well....already have my pass :0)
gee with friends like you...there is NO way to fail.

Gina, my evenings are pretty open.... so just let me know

Ma, thanks for the sweet comment and i do plan on enjoying my older children even more now!!!

Unknown said...

Well, let me know what your doctor says tomorrow, and maybe if things are good we can go for a hike and I can come over afterwards. We'll play it by ear tomorrow.