Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Injured foot update

Went to the doctors yesterday!!! And doesn't seem like its going to be a long drawn out problem. I have two inflamed tendons!!! I must listen to my "foot" though......and when it starts to ache, i am to put it up and put ice on it!! So I'll get to the serious hiking again when i get back from vacation.
Gina's coming tonight to learn how to take care of the turtles while i am gone, I'll show her the ropes with the animals just in case my brother isn't going to be here an evening or two!!

I am so looking forward to this vacation. I know Bill and the kids are excited too! Today i am busy packing and figuring out what i may need..... going thru the first aid case and the medicine we may need.. for headache, stomach aches, for sunburn and poison ivy, for ear aches. rashes, itches, eye irritations..... I think i have about everything covered!

I've lost over 5 pounds this week..... i am not sure why, I do not have an appetite, and I am eating about 1/2 of the amount of food i used to eat. I plan on keeping this up while i am at the beach too!!! I am looking forward to walking on the beach... I hate hot weather, but i do love the ocean, so early mornings and late evenings are for me....

I may try Curves tomorrow...... i have a brace that i am supposed to wear as much as possible, so with that, and my orthotics, I should be okay.

talk to you later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been pretty busy but I always make time to check in and see how you are doing each day. Good to read the foot is on the mend and wishing you, and the family a safe and happy trip. I have not seen you this excited since you went to see Mo.

Better scoot, it's waaay past my bedtime.

Patti Rambles On said...

:creepy: