Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~~~fitty par~~~

I just had to make my title today in honor of Gina.... during our 7 mile hike on Sunday......towards the end...... we or should I say she, could not talk too well... and she went to make the comment about the "end marker of the trail" and she proceeded to tell me that she can see "fitty par" and in human translation that means she can "see Pretty far" ahead of the trail! Whatever ;0)!!!

I am recovering well from Sunday. that night i was so sore and my body didn't want to move at all. in the middle of the night i almost died when i got up to use the bathroom. In the morning I was achy, however i managed to go to Curves but i had an easier workout that i normally do. I am thinking about taking today off. this morning my body is feeling pretty good

Christina is going with me to walk for Melody. Kimmie is going home, give ma and pa a hug from me, tell them i will meet them soon. Oh and Patti, bill said i had to let you know....... his eating "healthy" plan lasted a whole week so far!!! he is on a roll.

Tomorrow i leave early in the morning to go to the "turtle sanctuary" I am taking Judy's turtles back. They are big enough to be released. So I will have another long day...... I'll make sure i am back in time to go for my hike....... i think 4 miles is a good number...... don't you Gina.

Have a great day today everyone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the morning I was achy, however i managed to go to Curves but i had an easier workout that i normally do. I am thinking about taking today off. this morning my body is feeling pretty good

THAN.. geesh mom, learn how to type. :-)

Patti Rambles On said...

Yeah Bill. I knew he could do it!

Unknown said...

Gee, thanks Sandi! I told you, my brain was totally fried after the sixth mile! And yes, four sounds a whole lot better than seven. I'm taking the day off, too. I'll let you know if I feel up to a hike tomorrow (I should be home around 6 after my haircut).