Thursday, June 07, 2007

Gina kicks butt

I met Gina for a short almost 3 mile hike yesterday......and i must say She did really really well.... she really pushed it up the biggest hill. we had a good time. and she is welcome to go with me and Bill anytime. Bill walks so much further ahead, so he was glad she came.
Well as I said before, my body works like clock work. and so today...i am having major cramping. but i will deal with it.
Yesterday was a Curves day with Christina, and then a hike with Gina..... my goal was to get in 20 miles of hiking for the week...... right now I have approx 12 miles in, almost 13. So if i do 4 on Friday, and 4 on Saturday......that will just about cover it. I could go with Christina this morning if she goes, but I am not sure that I ~~~~really really~~~~ want too!! Speaking of which, Chris, can i use your oven this morning to bake banana nut bread, the element in my stove burnt out??? Call me if you read this early.......i have been awake since 5:30am.

well, maybe I'll jump on later, talk to you soon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sandi! I had a good time, too. And thanks for inviting me along for future hikes...it's nice to know I have that option. Getting that 60 minutes of cardio in every day is hard! Let me know if you go hiking Saturday.

Patti Rambles On said...

You can use my oven
:xoxo:

I'm so proud of you Ms. Sandi.