Saturday, June 02, 2007

No longer IF...........but WHEN

It's so funny how my future outlook has changed now..... Instead of saying, If i loose the weight, If i stick to the program, If i manage the six week eating plan, if .........if.............if. Maybe i am being bold, but i now say When. Like when I loose the weight........ Yesterday evening my husband commented how now my clothes are looking "loose" I need to go buy more. Well i told him "Nah, I am only going to be this size for a short time, I don't want to waste money on clothes now" I just know in my heart, and with my support on earth, and in heaven.....failure is NOT an option. Even this silly blog keeps me accountable. And we all know that my desire to show Melody that her life, saved my life, is a very strong force with me. It's about time for me to read Melody's Journey again. to remind me of her strength and stamina.... and desire to always improve.

I really really really gave 150% today at curves. I sweated like crazy, and while the others were keeping a very relaxed conversation with the each other, I was unable to even talk on the recovery boards. It's a good thing.

Last night Bill and I went out to Eat.......and i am so pleased to say that i did wonderful, and honestly it really wasn't difficult. We went to smokey bones. I enjoyed grilled chicken breast , with a Portabello Mushroom with feta and artichoke hearts, and steamed baby green beans. Kept total control of my Carbs and my Calories. I am finishing up my 3rd week on the Curves Eating Solution plan. and i remember i was very nervous about starting this.... I must honestly say, that it has been quite easy for me, lots of pre planning, but easy. Tonight Bill wants to go to canal days (local festival) and i may go or I may not go...... regardless, i will make sure I eat before hand, and maybe even take my frozen Curves Shake with me to sip on while i am walking.

Make it a good one folks, you only get one chance at life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up!