Wednesday, June 06, 2007

~~~~More energy~~~~

I am finally noticing that I am experiencing more energy. I am not getting drop dead tired in the mid-afternoon. Although i have still come to the conclusion that it IS okay to have a 45 minute rest if schedule allows it during the day. I have been busy lately and have not had the opportunity to sit and chill mid day. Also, being as it's "that" time due today and tomorrow.....i usually experience a severe drop in my energy level..... to the point i used to think there was something wrong with me.......until i figured out it was a symptom that occurred monthly!!!

My Curves 6 weeks weight loss solution meeting went well, I lost like 2.75lbs this week, and 1lb of body fat. it's hard to believe that i am on week 4 starting today. I was CRAVING chocolate in the worst way.....so i had some!!!
No exercise yesterday. But today is a Curves day and I am so excited that my first walk with Gina is today...... Gina i was going to call you last night, Sammy had a game.....and i am Not sure what time your household goes to bed.....it was after 9pm. But give me the time....and I will meet you at the new Parking area on tunnelton road just about 500 yards from the "federal lab" I walk, and i can walk far......I am just not a speed walker, um like your Aunt Christina!!! Gina, You can do this too, and i am proud that you are beginning this "mile" who knows maybe someday...you can do the 10 mile promise with me, for Melody.

Well Chris, if you read this in the morning,....... give me a call, i can take you to Curves anytime.... even if you want to get there for 8 am...... Katie is here to get Sammy to school........Last day!!!!



Only You can choose to make your day a good one!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't home last night anyway...went to see "Pirates" (completely amazing, by the way). Let's say 5:30 at the parking lot. Just to be sure, turning left onto Tunnelton Road, is the parking lot on the right hand side?

Sandi said...

good job Gina,.... I was pleasently suprised at your stamina.