Saturday, April 12, 2008

3 Miles, 2 Dogs, 1 Husband


Yup, that has been my day so far. Early this morning Bill Katie and I went for the groceries, i must say early Sat Morn is the way to go. shelves stocked, nobody there, check out lines fast :~).
Came home and did the 1 hour cleaning time for everyone... which means we shut everything off, and for 1 hour everyone cleans... dust, sweep, floors, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, windows, porches, entrance way, dishes, inside the refrigerator......and laundry gathered....it is so much easier for me this way..... and i am a firm believer that kids should still participate in chores, Sadly enough it seems that 9 out of 10 of my kids friends don't have too do anything....what is with that? oh well
Bill and I took the pups for a hike and that is what the picture shows. i planned on strolling about 2 miles today...... but ended up doing 3 miles. it was all level so it wasn't too hard for me, not feeling too bad right now, back on the probiotics as well as the protonix and reglan, eating small meals....... and i think i am going to eat some cream of wheat with a banana in it.
I may go hang with Chris this evening and watch some movies. Kim isn't coming, she didn't feel well enough yesterday to put her "grapes" in the machine...... so she is doing that today.
Well Melody.....i feel like i can start back on my journey, thanks for being pretty patient with me.. I just want you to know, I've never forgotten! and i never will forget the kind of person you were and the angel you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I got the books today, Sandi. Thank you so much!