Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never thought i'd be thrilled with .....

sugar free Carnation Instant Breakfast, and 2 oz of Cream of mushroom and beef soup.... i tolerated it just fine. I didn't find i was overly hungry until 5 pm. but i was craving a hot dog on a bun with yellow mustard. oh man, even writing that has my mouth watering.... i drink 12 oz of water, then 12 oz of 1/2 strength no added sugar juice,then i drink 12 oz of water, then i drink 12 0z of blueberry white tea.......... and i repeat that through out the day. this morning I'll have the carnation 4 oz lunch I'll have the carnation 4 oz and 2 oz of light cream yogurt and dinner I'll have 4 oz of cream soup.....
I am feeling so good and continue to drop the weight, I've dropped 4 more pounds since Tuesday making 24 pounds in a week (* - the 10 lb surgery gain) oh i know that some of this is water weight, but not all of it that is for sure, and I've been losing so steady for so long, i bet it is more fat that water weight that i am losing, esp with the fluids i am putting into my body.... so 14 lbs in a week........ is a great jump for me......
My incisions are wonderful, the pain is minimal, i just Thank God for not just sending me on this path, but i thank Him for hiking it with me, and carrying my backpack when it seemed too heavy for me.......

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Of all cravings, a hot dog?
You are doing awesome!
xoxo