Tuesday, April 24, 2007

YESTERDAY........TODAY...........TOMORROW

I CAN'T CHANGE MY PAST, SO I WON'T DWELL ON IT, AND I CAN'T KNOW WHAT MY FUTURE HOLDS... SO I WON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. BUT, TODAY THIS MOMENT I AM ALIVE.. AND FOR THIS I WILL REJOICE .. (my signature quote on another website)

Sometimes i sit here and think......what in the heck did i do to get my body in this shape? or i think, if i would have just stuck to that last diet... I'd already be at my goal weight and optimum health. And then I'll get to thinking....... wow it's going to be forever before i can get to the size that i want and am comfortable with. And what if my second pap smear comes back with problems? What if I injure my foot again? what if ? what if ?. It takes me a moment to realize that it doesn't matter....... no matter how much i wish i would have done the right things for my body, I can't go back in time...... i can't change that now...... and no matter how much i wish i can be at my goal now...... it ain't gonna happen, so why get depressed.... BUT I have Today!!! and today means...... that i woke up, and I am breathing, my heart is beating, I went to curves and exercised today. I hugged my kids and told them i loved them. I got to spend a quality 68 minutes with my bestest friend, even though 30 minutes was spent exercising. So for Today i will Rejoice. The weather is warm, the trees are budding and the flowers are blooming So for Today i will rejoice. I got a beautiful spring flower bouquet sent to me at work today, that made me smile lots..... so for today i will Rejoice. (i am going to really have to earn the Not secretary position now) My tooth is actually feeling a little better than yesterday So for today I will rejoice. I walk on my two legs, I use my arms, My children are touchable, and my Husband loves me.....so for today I will rejoice....................................

I guess this world is so messed up right now.......... and I guess it's hard not to worry about our future, our safety, financial stability, Our country, war, disease, sickness, death..... I guess this is where I've got to put faith in my Faith, and trust that God is Truly in Control. And trust that the Future will take care of itself. there is so much goodness in the world.....it just doesn't reach the 6 0'clock news... this world is filled with amazing people...... and I am honored and blessed to know so many of them......... for this i will rejoice.

Tomorrow I'd like to get outdoors........ i may do a tape with Christina..... and then i may also go for a walk on the trail too. Sammy has a baseball game....... Corey has a track meet....... and i don't think I work ........ tomorrow's already looking promising.......... ;0)

No comments: