Monday, April 23, 2007

today........not as good as yesterday

So i had this great day yesterday...should i have kept it quiet though....... it seems.... sometimes life just sends those little digs in to help prevent too much happiness... maybe it's just humanity...... first i want to say last night although tired, my body recovered rather quickly from my 5 mile hike, ..... woke up this morning, and other than minor tooth pain.....and a little stiffness, i felt good, I must say my foot although achy last night.....feels fine today. Well i go to the dentist this am (8am) I took Sammy's slot. he took the old filling out of the tooth, and put some type of analgesic filling in it's place....... two hours after the Novocaine wore off, i felt immediate pain that radiates from the tooth up into my temple area and Left ear. , 10 hours later and i have a lump on the side of my face, and If i thought the pain was bad last week...... well, I lied..... because right now it's almost unbearable I am running a very low grade fever 99.4-100.5, and i can't touch the outside of my cheek at all... having a VERY difficult time eating....... i guess i am going to have to start doing protein shakes if i don't eat anything of substance soon...... Starvation mode is the worse thing to do when you are trying to re calibrate your metabolism. When i called the doctor this afternoon...... he said to give it a couple of day's...... and then we will talk about a root canal or pulling the tooth.. it's the tooth upper jaw, furthest back in my mouth......and actually if i remember correctly, never had my wisdom teeth pulled out..it may be one of those...... they said that if the tooth is cracked, that a root canal won't work ...... so at this point, I am about ready to have this dang tooth pulled out. it's not noticeable, well it's not noticeable unless i am hanging some where by my feet, and smiling, and you walk by... then you just might notice.

I am here at work, campus is pretty much empty It's a 4 day weekend, so class doesn't resume until weds. so just a few who live over seas are here. so i am Not busy at all today... and I can't wait to go home and put down my head..... my left side of my head is about killen me !!! But Chris, i am still going to Curves tomorrow...... early as possible if that works for you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sandi! I hope you feel better soon.....my prayers are with you....you are doing so well and I am so proud of you doing the 5 mile hike...amazing how we can turn the body around in seemingly short periods of time....hang in there....love ya, sis....Kim