Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

That is sorta how i feel today..... by no means sick, but not too perky either. I am having one of those days...where it would be so easy to just give up the exercise and healthy eating. give up the doctors appointments, and test, and all that.... umm, yeah right..........like i even have an option. I guess if i were gung ho 100% of the time, then that isn't reality.......and i am all about reality right now..... So I'll take these "melancholy" days..... pout for a moment or two....and then get my butt to Curves....or what ever workout i am doing for the day...... which by the way is what i did today. Thanks Christina for the extra push. Um, Chris is having an off day today also... maybe we are allergic to each other. She got home from Curves..... she has a cup that she puts her keys in........and a garbage can........for well, her garbage...... she gets home, proceeds to throw her keys in the garbage, and put her old chewed gum in the cup!!! I am so glad that I am not that absent minded.... LOL okay maybe i can be at times.

I haven't heard about my mammogram results yet.......PS Gina, can you tell your mom to find out tomorrow if they are there?? And i guess no news is good news.......... but i just have a feeling i am going to need a repeat. (p.s Gina's mom is a receptionist at my doctors office, and she is the nicest receptionist around :0) ) So IF she is at the office tomorrow......i am sure she'll let me know.

In a few weeks i am going to start walking on the weekends.......and Gina I'd love to have the company......... my other friend.... she's going to get really busy on weekends soon....... or so she tells me..... ( luggage Christina, luggage).

Tomorrow is a long day at work......... today i am done in a few hours.....hey, it's almost 6 and i haven't even eaten yet....... gee what gives......not good.........

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just say the word, and I'll come over! BTW, I asked my mom about the mammo...I'll get back to you. She's checking on it.

G (that's my nickname, by the way. I understand you got a little confused when A. Chris called me that!)

Patti Rambles On said...

You mean not everyone puts their gum on the key holder?

Sandi said...

She sounds almost just like me doesn't she Patti. i mean it makes me look like i have it all together... and Hey "G" have fun watching the penguin game tonight.. i'll be working at kiski until 10:30ish :0) let me know if you here from your mama

Anonymous said...

I don't know about having it all together Sandi......Weren't you the one didn't know about the Rolling Stones? And......weren't you the one that took more than a decade to have your annual exam, and was so "phoebic" about it, AND........weren't you the one who said I "pasted" up your "lungage"?
Oh, I could go on........

Patti Rambles On said...

But Chris
She was sure that when I discovered my colar bone it was because of her cat......

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti,
I think Sandi mentioned that when you guys were watching a movie she offered to rewind it because you missed the "best part"..........
Sorry Sandi!

Patti Rambles On said...

And that is exactly why I love her so much.
Big Arizona smoochies ya'all.