Saturday, April 21, 2007

for those who think there is nothing normal about me.....

And i truly understand why you might think that........ But i must tell you.... i just received this in the mail 15 minutes ago....... Christina saw it first (after bill and I)

Dear Sandra Marie,
We are pleased to inform you that the results of your recent mammography examination are .................... NORMAL!!!


Yeah, i am so excited, and very happy...... i realize even today.... some where there is another woman finding out that her test results were abnormal, and right now there are others finding out they have breast cancer. Although i am happy, i am humbled to the fact that Each of Us, are just a phone call away from a life changing experience. I take this moment to rejoice, and thank God I still have time to change my course in life........by eating healthy, exercising, loosing weight, getting my annual mammograms, getting my pap smear more than every decade, praying more and resting more :)!!!

Today i spent all day in classes........ CPR training, First Aid training, and Crisis management training...... i am tired........... but glad i got these hours in (as foster parents we need about 18 hours yearly of information classes..... i think we have 4 more hours to go.

They asked me to work at Kiski this evening......... from 7p to about 11p So i am hoping to get a walk in....if not, tomorrow Bill and I are definitely going hiking... after church of course....... what a beautiful day today....

Think of One positive thing in your life.........and give thanks today

I love you all

2 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

Excellant news!
:xoxo:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you.