Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sick with the "flu"

oh my, haven't felt this way in a long time. started to not feel good yesterday morning, could barely workout at Christina's......... and i mean barely. felt nauseous and had a head ache all day. 5pm, hit me like a ton of bricks ... started vomiting and diarrhea did this all night, stopped vomiting at 3am but diarrhea is still here......just goes a couple hours in between episodes now. My body doesn't quite feel like a mack truck hit it, but almost!!! Of course i didn't go to Curves today...... prob will go there Friday and Saturday to get my 3 in. Not eating, but am managing to drink (thanks for the ginger ale Christina)

Oh yeah, Have to go back in 4 months for another pap test (Aug 9th) I had Atypical squamous cells of unknown origin, that need "watched" I got nervous....... Christina got me to relax a little, i guess a lot of woman get these abnormal results.....and hey can't be that worried if i go back in 4 months. Besides this is beyond my control, so whatever will be.... will be.

well i am very tired and a little weak.........so i am going to lie down for a little bit. Oh yeah.....go for my First mammogram tomorrow........ this being healthy stuff sure keeps my schedule busy..

love and blessing to my friends.

PS hi Gina, ready for that walk soon :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, it sure sounds as if you're ready for a walk! You just concentrate on feeling better. And don't worry about the atypical results...I've had one too, and it turned out to be nothing.

Luv, G