Thursday, April 05, 2007

Speechless........yes, i was speechless!!!

Yes......... i did go workout this morning.........Chris checked out the blog early this morning, and pretty much saw i was trying to get out of it.......so she "encouraged" me to do a very tough 3 miles...... okay okay, it was more of a "she made me do it" than encouraged! It was a really good workout, and actually during the workout, there was a 15 minute segment, that i was unable to converse. I mean i could say a simple word, but no conversation. ( hey it just hit me, i know that Curves is closed for good Friday........and Chris, we didn't schedule our Friday work out, are we doing anything tomorrow?)

So i came home, and my Cable just got the ON Demand movie Charlotte's Web, that i so wanted to see since i saw the previews. I made a lunch, sat down to watch it. This was one of my favorite childhood books..... I loved it........ and shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone, but i cried so hard during the end part........ i mean you just fall in love with the spider.... So there i am almost 40 years old...... alone at home, watching Charlotte's Web, and crying my eyes out... I am pretty sure that PMS is involved somewhat...... but still! Cute movie, my family has outgrown these kinds of movies, my "baby" is 12 and would be mortified if i made him watch this with me.

My brother is coming home on Saturday for Easter, he and his family will be staying here.... i am looking forward to it, Not stressing at all......... and still plan on keeping faithful to my "melody's mile " quest. So i will be able to go to curves and work out the other days too.

Kids will be home soon, so i should finish up the 15 jobs that i have partially done today.

Take 1 minute and think about ALL the things you are thankful for

2 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

Tell your brother I said it's okay for him to use *MY* bathroom.
"Make yourself at home!"
:xoxo:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you in the morning for our workout. You don't have to do 3 miles tomorrow. I will, 'cause I just ate a Weight watchers dessert (which isn't so bad) except I put a huge scoop of cookies and cream ice cream on top!!! Delicious!!!