Saturday, April 28, 2007

I am so confused.......what a dilemma

not sure what to do...... you see, I've been watching this cute little spider movie called Charlotte's Web, and then the other night i watched a movie called Arachnophobia, an older movie about a killer spider from Africa, who has babies with a common house spider, and they terrorize a small community. So NOW what do I do when i find a spider in my house???? Do I kill it? Do i capture it and let it free outside? do i smash it? or do I wave at it?? I should have not watched Arachnophobia.... i know i shouldn't have. At least I now know not to watch the old 1960's Alfred Hitchcock thriller "the Birds" or i may never venture out in my woods again :0)
Went to Curves this morning.......and when Kim gets here I'd like to go for a hike with Her and Juneau and my mace. It's going to be a busy day, but truly i am just taking it as it comes.....not getting too crazy about anything..
To all, have a nice weekend....... and try to not stress about things out of your control

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you in making it to Curves early. Not always easy to stick to a plan however you my dear seem to make it look easy. Enjoy your walk with your friend and enjoy your weekend and church on Sunday morning.

PS...you cracked me up about the spider. LOL