Friday, April 27, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Well here i am at work again...but after today, have 4 days off.......yeah...... although I enjoy being here.........enjoy the kids on campus....... it still takes me away from home. And i need to catch up with housework and errands that i can't do while I am here at work. So a few days off will do me good.
Had no time to exercise today... I may make this my day off. Tomorrow morning is Curves and then Kim comes in the early afternoon, so we are planning on taking a nice hike.... and then Sunday Bill and I will prob hike in the evening also.
I am looking to get a new Pedometer this weekend hopefully I need to remember to move more when i am not doing my 1hr workout....... it seems in my little head, i think hey i did Curves this morning.....so it won't hurt to sit on my butt all day........ obviously that's not a good way of seeing things.... wow i sure have a long way to go :0) I am finding that for me it's harder and harder to commit to the workout tapes...... i want to be outside walking now.... I just hope my foot can handle it.... it's such a catch 22 situation. I need to walk more to take off this extra weight so that there is less stress on my feet. but the more i walk, the more my feet hurt because i am carrying too much excess weight!!!! how can a girl win???
Katie is not feeling well today.......she is so pale, so tired, and has such a headache....... what am i going to do with that girl? it's starting to work like clock work now... the week she takes the "placebo hormone" is the week that she feels the worse..... so i am sure it's all "female cycle" related. Oh the joys of being a woman... I wouldn't change it in a million years.
Hey Chris, at what time should i pick you up for Curves tomorrow??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your hikes, sounds like so much fun and so refreshing. Tell Jesus hi for me as I know he will be everywhere amongst the beauty out there.

Sandi said...

i Will tell Jesus you said :0) and i am sure he know's who you are, cause i can't give a name..... but that's okay