Monday, April 09, 2007

What's the Address to Heaven???

wouldn't it be nice if Heaven had an address.... I'd love to send messages to my mom and dad. and what would i write to a person i didn't even meet on Earth???


Dear Melody,
How was your Easter in Heaven? I am sure your family misses you down here something terrible. But i am sure they also know how truly special that you are, and that you continue to live and love even from Heaven. My parents and "little sister" are up there too..... you've gotta look them up sometime.... Patti, Sam and my sister Maryanne. Do me a favor, and give them a hug from me. I know Heaven exists without a doubt, and I can only imagine how beautiful it is. I wish i would have known you here on Earth, but that wasn't the plan.... I wish i could tell you in person how i appreciate how much you've encouraged me to be a better person, But for now i am going to have to rely on Jesus to give you these messages from me. I guess 3+ months ago when i read about your journey, And i said your story was a life changing experience, even I didn't totally grasp what that meant.... You really are an ANGEL, that's the only way i can explain it. Chad drops me a quick line every several weeks. I do not know him, but you two must of really been a pair. I can't even begin to imagine the void he must feel without you.....and i pray for him and your family often. I just assume, knowing you, means that they Will be okay. .. giving up on life, and smiles, and hope..........would mean giving up on you, being that you were all those things... I am doing really well, I've got a bracelet made in your honor to remind me to keep on this quest to better health... And somehow, i am sticking with it......and in my heart i already know that i have succeeded. I speak to people who go to Chads parents church........and they told me that what i read in your journal......was who you really were. Chad shared some stories and comments from some of your patients and coworkers on your website. Melody, you DO make me to want to be a better person, Not just to lose weight, not just to get my body healthy, but to strengthen my spirit, and be of use to others. I've got a long way to go, and a lifetime to do it.......
Thank you for your inspiration, thank you for taking the time to share yourself with others during you most difficult journey. Looking forward to giving you that "hike" someday...


Blessing,

Sandi

No comments: