Monday, April 16, 2007

waiting....... and then what

it's Monday...... i did Curves today, and my body could tell that i took it easy last week... Worked hard, my muscles are feeling it right now, It's time that i start outside again...... regardless of the weather, i mean rain/snow never stopped me before, so why am i being a sissy. maybe i am actually afraid to find out that my foot isn't as great as i thought......but slow and steady should be the key. tomorrow an exercise tape at Christina's. speaking of which....... I think we may have to "break up" as she says it. she is definitely starting to mix up words like me now...... do you know that years ago, she used to get really bad MP3's . So you are prob wondering what in the heck she's talking about...... Me too!!! I guess she meant to say she had PMS really bad. I mean where does she get MP3 at ??? Oh well one of us has to be the adult, i guess it's me this week :)

So i am now finding out that the Mammogram was the easy thing. It's the waiting that is difficult. yeah chances are still in my favor that everything is going to be okay.... but for those that have experienced Cancer.... we all started at this point........ waiting for the phone call. sure in most cases, the call comes and it's all okay. But for some, it's the phone call that changes ones life and direction in life forever. I again am reminded how truly fragile out lives are, and that ultimately God IS in control. and worrying is not going to change the results one way or the other. So I'll of course let you know when i get my boob results back.

I am recovering from a "strained" Sunday afternoon.... i am really trying to keep my life stress free, or at least dealing with stress (both good and bad stress ) in a productive manor. But it was world war III between Bill and Katie....... and i felt like the referee..... it was all about trying a different church. and Katie, when she's thinking something, just blurts it out, and always has to have the last word..... and Bill, just won't let things go when something bothers him.... All Katie had to do is keep quiet, try the church..........and that was it. if she didn't like it, we would talk about her going back to Clarksburg, or go with her Grandma. She wouldn't have to go again. Bill and the Boys love the contemporary services that use drums and guitars and play Contemporary Christian music. Katie likes the traditional services that Clarksburg and Saltsburg Presbyterian Churches have to offer. I like both...... and i feel they both have things to offer. Katie is a really good girl, and i love her to death, but let me tell you......she has been stubborn since the day she was born. yeah it's good that she is her own person..... but sometimes. And Bill, what can i say about him..... sometimes he needs to let off steam..........but then he needs to say what he must and then just let it go.... Oh well........ it's over....... Katie has to go with us on Sunday to the same church..... not say a word....... and Bill cannot bring this incident up again. lets see what happens........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Katie that if she ever needs a ride, or someone to sit with, at Clarksburg, all she has to do is call the DelFav household!

Sandi said...

Thanks Gina,
I bet she would take you up on that offer.....

Anonymous said...

mother, that church was boogus!

Kim said...

Hey Sis!
I promise to call you this week! I was going to call tonight but someone called off and I ended up working a double. Things are good here. I think you're awesome, too! And yes, we need to get together!
Love ya!
Kim