Saturday, April 07, 2007

Let me explain

If my last post offended anyone.......... I did not mean anything, and I am sorry. and i want to clarify that i am not picking on the Catholic religion honest Christina , you know you "paste" my luggage. I just think sometime ALL denominations get so wrapped up, in Doctrine, and Rituals, and such...... i know church's that are more worried about if the woman cuts her hair, or wear pants.... than where the woman's heart and soul is. My sister goes to a church, where they feel they are the "chosen" church to bring this region to Jesus. The minister actually stopped and visited me at the hospital while i was sick with Pneumonia, and accidentally said that ".....He doesn't get ill, people that get ill aren't "in tune" with God.. " ummmm, yeah right, those precious baby's that die shortly after birth ......come on. There is not a place in the Bible that says.......thou that are Christians will not get ill on earth. .

Tomorrow we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus...... he died and rose again for EVERYONE, not the Catholics, not the Protestants, not the Pentecostals, not the Christians....... He DIED for the homeless, mentally ill, the lonely, the hopeless. None of us any better than the other.

P.S i wrote this on Saturday, at the peak of PMS, so i am pretty emotional but since i did write it as a draft.......i will publish it!!!!

No comments: