Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No exercise today

yesterday i had a simple tooth filled.... first cavity in a looooooooonng time. Well that was at 8am, still managed to go to Curves yesterday.... at 9am to workout even with 1/2 of my face numb and swollen, even forgot about the dentist appointment for one second.....until people, not going to mention any names......started making fun of me, calling me Elvis....." thank you, thank you very much" although i must admit, it WAS funny when i went to take a swig out of my water bottle...... and 1/2 of my mouth wouldn't close. water sorta dripped onto my shirt...
by 2pm i was starting to feel a lot of pain....... couldn't eat anything without feeling so much pain. called dentist....told me to take high doses of Motrin, woke up this morning....... so much pain in the entire 1/2 of my face.....it is swollen, i was running a fever of 100.9 -101.0 Had to stay home waiting for our Cable man to show up.....then knew i had to come to work at noon... so i guess i will give this another day....... regardless, when Christina called this morning i declined. and actually that is a good thing........i can't get so obsessed that i don't listen to my body.... and i know that my body is fighting something right now..... so a day without exercise is okay. although, here at work, if it is quiet, i may just go for a little walk on this gorgeous campus. we will see though, I must say this......... i miss Christina........although we just see each other for sometimes less that an hour, it's still so much fun.........haven't had my laughing fix today!!! I guess if i am going to see her this season, I'm going to have to get my butt down to the golf course and help her in the kitchen :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've already got you on the schedule!!