Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just when you think that you are giving it all you got....

....You realize, that you can work a little harder. Kim, our Curves trainer returned from a week long class in Texas, discussing how The Curves program works.... a few different movements on the machines and let me tell you..... I moved my level up a notch.... i noticed though that last week........ my heart rate stayed steady at 22, today my heart rate stayed steady at 26... i worked super hard on the machines, and then tried to recover on the recovery boards... I sweated more today than any other workout........ Kim was on my butt the whole time...... well when she wasn't on Christina's butt!! I signed up for the weight loss/healthy eating classes they start mid May. I am looking forward to that......But ......that didn't mean that I should have come home and have 7 cheese sticks with my daughter..... and a bite of this, and a bite of that...... why do i sabotage my hard physical work......i am hoping to hike tomorrow or go for a walk at some point of the day.......

No comments: