Friday, May 01, 2009

First LAPBAND adjustment/fill

and i must say NOTHING to it....... the Doctor tells me to do a crunch so he can located the port, numbs the area, and puts this special dull needle directly into the center of it........ he inserted 5 cc's of normal saline, being this was my first fill, has me drink water continuously for about 5 minutes...... all went well........and i was done!!!! no pain AT ALL... . when i got home, i tried pudding ( he told me i didn't have to do liquids, just soft for 2 days then sun resume normal foods. For supper tonight i had 1/2 cup of Ricotta soup... ......and i tolerated it just fine, i must admit, that there is something "mental" about having the fill done though, and i somehow imagine that i am blocked...... but of course i am not or i'd of been tossing what i ate already..... wow it it hit me, I am full... not uncomfortable or in pain.......... lets see how long it last...... well Katie is doing okay....... she's a little bored, so i am going to take her for a little ride...
might come on and chat later, Kellie, i missed your call, i'll prob try you this evening........ if i can't get a hold of you , I'll try you this weekend
God is Good all the time.......

No comments: