Saturday, May 02, 2009

Wow, can't beleive it....

okay yesterday for dinner i had that 1/2 cup of Ricotta "soup". it DID fill me up, and i didn't get that hungry feeling the rest of the evening. They say the mornings i may "feel" more tight~ and have more of a difficulty swallowing, it isn't so much that the passage way gets tighter, the digestive system is slower in the morning, so the movement of the food passing is slower too. i do notice i am burping a little more after i eat or drink..... so we shall see. I let Johnny know that he can officially start working my abdominal muscles again..... and he can s~l~o~w~l~y increase my workout again. Dr. Mike (the PA that works for Dr. Courcoulas) is so nice and spends so much time talking and answering questions, and i must give him an A + for his ability to do a lap band adjustment. This journey continues to go so well for me, I know that anytime i may have a complication, but i am not worried, for now things are going textbook perfect. and I continue Thanking God, for seeing me through it. You know, for instance when i started my job, (as i do all jobs i start) i got nervous wondering if i could figure it out..... and i always do! But still, it was a worry for me.

No comments: