Friday, January 02, 2009

`~`~`~`~>out of sorts!!!!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just feel sorta not myself today. I am not sick, but not feeling well. I am not happy, but i am not sad. I don't have a lot of energy, but i am not really tired either....... This morning i experienced another "light" show, thankfully I have yet to get another Migraine headache, not sure why I've had it twice this month.........who knows.......
Bill has another day off tomorrow, i am happy for him......he deserves to have some time off........ we will prob take Izzibella (Izzy) and Juneau for a nice hike...... it will be the first time we put Juneau and Izzy together. We'll take Sadie and Louie on a separate walk.......shorter esp for old girl Sadie......... and tell me again........why do we have 4 dogs???? Louie is Johns, Izzy is Katie's, Sadie is really getting old so we kinda just have a dog and 1/2 right.??? (well i tried.)
well i've been writing this blog for 2 hours now, and seem to keep getting interrupted, i think i am going to hit the sack early.......
make it a good weekend

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

I think it's called the blahs. Hey, where did the Boogie Man take you on your surprise overnighter?
Love you g/f.
xoxo