Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NO MERCY~~~~~>

okay i am putting this in writing.......let it be on the record........ Johnny gave me the absolute hardest workout I have ever had bar none. Chris and I did some of the same exercises, as well as a few different ones. I was able to get in 20 minutes of cardio too. Johnny said he's going to start to "up" our workouts.......... gee i thought they've been "up" all along!!! my arms are still rubbery..... Christina walked out of the gym like too old ladies..... i wasn't sure how i was going to use my arms to drive and Christina had a tough time using her legs to walk. we figured if i used the gas and brake peddles, and she would steer......... we could probably get home!!!!

i think i am going to get a whirlpool tub bath.......and drink a hot cup of tea (Chris gave me a different flavor to try)
and tomorrow i have a day of meetings in Pittsburgh then i go directly to work........ so it will be an all day affair...... hate days like that, and then i think i work day shift on Thursday........ yoi......

well i just can't seem to type anymore.... make it a good night
Hey Chris how are you surviving????

No comments: