Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Didn't even take my bra off.....

Gee don't worry this isn't a rated X post. it is no surprise, i hate confining clothing..... for as long as i can remember....... the second i walk in the door, off comes the shoes, socks, and bra (hey i just noticed still wearing my socks too).... so what does this mean?? it means i've been too dam busy. Work was very hectic. i admitted 10 boys to the Health Center today in less than an hour..... my day didn't stop from there..... came home and thought the neighbor had a problem, she kept calling me but we would get disconnected.... so when i'd call back the same thing would happen...... i got worried so i headed to her house (she was fine, and just wanted to chat about something) stayed and visited for an hour. and since ive been working so much, i tried to play catch up on house work,... and it just snow balled from there....
So i guess i was too busy to notice my bra and socks have remained on all evening......
I am tired, waiting for Bill to come home from his second job , i'll have a hot meal waiting for him when he walks in the door....... after i visit with him for a while i think i'll head to the tub.........and crawl in too my very chilly bed........ and wait until my body heats the covers so i can drift off to sleep... i actually do Not work tomorrow, but i have a dentist appointment, an appointment with Johnny, and then Drew has a basketball game........ still feeling pretty dang good....... actually i am feeling really good... well i think Bill is home so i gotta split........

No comments: