Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks.........

Today has been a really wonderful relaxing day. I don't cook on this day. I go to my brothers so all i needed to make was apple strudel and pumpkin mousse pastry. Bill worked, Albert took the 4 kids to their annual turkey trot walk.
I really try to be thankful daily, it sometimes is difficult, but i work at it. I don't really need a special day....... to remind me. I love my family and i love the simplicity of my home and my life.
I spent a few hours at Christina's yesterday...... it is a home filled with lots of laughter and love too..... it was us "girls" Christina, Megan, Jeanine, Me and the newest little female life into the circle of women, Paige. I had the terrible job of holding the baby while Megan finished up her pies and Christina started hers......... i am not being prejudice at all, but this baby is SO beautiful...... and such a little personality already. Tomorrow is our second annual breakfast at Chris' house........ my family and her family...... lots of laughing and maybe guitar hero or a game or two.
I do love this life of mine, and am so blessed, with my husband, my kids, my friendships...... my jobs!
Well i ate breakfast, and lunch like normal, I do NOT want to over eat at Aggies, so i will have my small plate and fill it normally once...... and i will eat it very slowly, I am really trying to work on all the "rules" of the trade, to eat with the Lap band. I would like to continue to lose a pound a week from now until the first of the year like I have been doing....... there is no reason why i can't
Have a great weekend........ Kimmie looking forward to seeing you Sat. I did get called to work for Sat morning....... so i may be a little groggy most of the day...... nothing unusual.........

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! I am so excited for our visit, but are you sure that it's still okay with you working and all? I just want to make sure!

Love ya!

Sandi said...

of course it is still okay........ the house may not be spotless, and i may be tired and fizzle out earlier than i normally do.... but it is going to be board game, movies, and just chillin in front of the fire.... no biggy, heck not even sure where your sleeping yet, and i am comfortable enough to not worry about it :0)

Kim said...

Alrighty! Sounds like a great plan! Or perhaps a NON-plan?? LOL. I am leaving here approx 11, which should put me there by 1pm!