Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just Curious

as to what last nights sleep study will show? The last time i woke up so refreshed, i could tell i slept well. This morning i woke up groggy!!! so i am really curious to see what happens. I don't want to use a bipap machine BUT i want to feel good , esp in this journey to better health, so if lack of Oxygen is causing my metabolism to be sluggish, and affecting how i feel through out the day...... why wouldn't I, Now if the reports say that i still am not showing any signs of losing O2 at night, then i can rest easy. i am just glad that i had two different experiences at the Sleep Center.
I need to call my doctors office today to let them know that I will be needing copies of some of my test over the past year to take to Dr. Courcoulas. I already worked on my time line, and now i will do a brief summary of my family health history. I feel surgery will take place in January or February.....
Oh while going through some paperwork from past hospital visits...... I have lost 34 lbs since February when i decided to take the bull by the horns. i am sure going to Pittsburgh weekly has helped me to stay on track for almost 5 months :0).
Well Johnny decided, so he says, to up the "notch" so to speak on our work out.........umm Chris and I just looked at each other, because we thought we have been working umm "UP THAT NOTCH" since we started . He is so good, and I must say from the moment we walk in the door to the moment we step out.........it is less than 40 minutes ....
today is the ladies hike.......... think there will be 3 of Us.... and i am going to wear my pedometer to measure approx how far we go
Oh speaking of which i better get dressed, I am not going to shower first, so i go with goo all through my hair.......
wow and then i am home for the day........what is up with that :-)

No comments: