Sunday, November 16, 2008

choose one out of three.....

okay i woke up at 3:24 am with a pounding headache .... is it from the pressure changes outside since the temp dropped from 57 to 33 over night? .......... is it a sinus headache since i have so much sinus drainage? or did I "miss the light show" in my sleep? and is this Migraine fest November??? gosh i hope and pray that it is one of the first two. BUT this is the exact time frame from last months migraine in correlation to my cycle. I think i will go lie in bed for a while, after I take some aspirin... and see.
So quickly, Kimmie i saw i missed your call late last night..... i put my phone on silent went i am at work......forgot to one, take the phone out of my purse and two ,forgot to turn it back on ring..... lets just say that i missed several calls, and one offer to dinner yesterday......sorry bro :0) it WOULD have been nice not to cook .
and umm Kim i was just thinking from yesterdays post,........ Cheaters laundry....... doing laundry enough to get by for 3 or 4 days....... umm, Kimmie well there are six of us...... therefore, that IS my normal laundry load.
wow........ gotta go get that Aspirin now

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wel, I was gonna mention that, but I didn't want to burst your bubble.:>)

As for the call, I was just calling to see what your weekend looked like. Hope the headache is better.

Patti Rambles On said...

I was wondering how cheater laundry would work in a house of six. Monday jeans, Tuesday, whites, Wednesday towels....
xoxo

Kim said...

For me what it mostly means is skipping the bath towels, kitchen towels, that kind of stuff. I have enough of that to last me for two weeks if necessary.