Friday, November 07, 2008

~>RESULTS<~

before i tell you about the Results to my nutritional meeting in Pittsburgh, and my Sleep Study results....... i just gotta tell you a little gym with the brother John story.......let me begin with, the second we step in the Gym, John takes it 100% serious. and man i know i keep saying this, but he knows his sh*t. He has the ability to work my body out to the point of almost pain.... BUT he stops there, and i am experiencing no injuries. Chris and i are drenched in sweat within 15 minutes. well so we had this one exercise where you take a heavy medicine ball, sorta squat, and lift the ball over your head and throw it at the wall as hard as you can........ so Chris goes first, while i am doing some row machine. she lifts the ball over her head,...... and then she hits the wall with a.......with a ..... poof!! and i am NOT joking here, it barely touched the wall, i started giggling, Johnny didn't know what to say..... and the other 3 or 4 in the gym tried really hard not to laugh. You had to see it to appreciate it, but Chris keeps saying she is really weak in the upper body..... um she threw the ball like a toddler........ watch out 1 month old Paige is going to catch up soon.
okay.......... enough of that......... Tuesday is our next gym day.

okay I've lost another 3 and 1/2 pounds this visit. ( this was in 2 weeks) So i have lost something with every visit since i started in early August. with an average of 1 to 2 lbs a week :0).

Now i have to go and have another sleep study on Tuesday...... and here is the news...... first the tech that called me thought it was very odd that the doctor wants me to have another one, as she said he's never asked for that so quickly before. I guess my O2 level stays great with no drops, I had no periods of obstructive sleep apnea, I slept 87% of the time , and when i did wake up briefly i was back into a deep sleep within minutes. I did NOT experience any Restless legs or stuff like that.......... BUT the only thing i did do...... was snore very loudly....... like 5 on a scale of 1 to 5. and the doctor was actually surprised with snores like that, it didn't hinder my breathing.. Because of the history of 4 for 4 of my siblings having moderate to severe sleep apnea, and because i did wake up choking and coughing once, and because i snored......... he would like another night or two to monitor again. I will say this, i haven't been taking my Clairitin and my sinus drainage may be pooling in the back of my throat causing the loud noise, so i am going back on Claritin today......and will use it for the next sleep study.
Yes i am busy, but i feel so good right now and sure am enjoying this journey.
Well i think i am going to bed now.......tomorrow comes pretty quick

2 comments:

Chris said...

I just want you all to know that John told us to throw the ball at the wall while thinking of pent up aggresions that we want to release. I for one apparantly don't have any pent up feelings for anyone and am in a happy place, hence the "poofy" throw. Others of us on the other hand really need to work out our inner aggressions.........just sayin' ;0)

Kim said...

So will you tell them about the Claritan? Just a thought but what if the Claritan just masks the symptom but doesn't fix the problem? Maybe there is something else going on that you don't know about and if the Claritan hides it, you won't be able to figure it out and get it resolved.