Tuesday, September 04, 2007

a whirlwind of a weekend

and where did it go? Saturday Katie turned 18. it's hard to believe that my "baby girl" is legally an adult, but hey let me say, I still have to tuck her in and kiss her forehead and tell her goodnight every evening.....so maybe she's not so adult yet!!! I spent the day helping my "bestest" friend with her daughter in law to be, bridal shower!!! It turned out really nice. and I just love Megan to death, she's like my "other" daughter.

There are some things going on that had me upset this weekend, and it is something we can definitely get through, we don't have another option. and in the scheme of things, and what i was actually thinking was wrong with my husband over the weekend...... in reality it's not that bad.... funny, because of my past history with my X husband, when Bill started acting "weird" , so much went through my head, like he's having an Affair, or he's doing drugs, or selling drugs. ....and all that it is, is a financial setback......... big deal. I should have known better about Bill, but for a month or so he's been acting so strange on and off..... and he was short and quick tempered.... totally out of his character. I actually thought that he didn't love me anymore... I hate just knowing things....... I could just sense a difference.... It just took me a while to figure it out :0). God didn't promise and easy life, but he did promise that He'd stick with me no matter what. **** hey where is my anonymous when i need her?, i bet she's on vacation****

Curves for me this week is going to be Tues evening, Thursday morning, and prob sat morning. Chris, make sure you kick my butt about going, even if we can't go together.

With work and football for three boys, my next couple of months are going to be so busy.

maybe I'll jump on later, i am here at work now, and should go through some charts.

No comments: