Friday, September 07, 2007

I am tired!!!!

last night i got a call from work, asking if i could please come to work and cover a few hours (7-11pm). My boss is so good to me, and she always tries to accommodate my schedule and last minute family/children problems. so of course i said yes......
i worked last night, went home, and came right back in by 7am. wouldn't you know, its when i KNOW that i have to go to work early, that i can not sleep well. I have been fine all morning, but it is now just catching up with me... i have about 40 minutes left on my shift. I don't mind working here, and actually as I've said before, I love this job and couldn't ask for a better less stressful job. usually it's all about me time. However, it still takes me away from home and my many many jobs that i do there to keep things flowing. So when i work many hours, i find that i have to do a lot of catch up work at home. Tonight my older boys have a football game at home. I love football.......love watching football, love going to see my sons play...... I am my mothers daughter.

I doubt that i will get any formal exercise in today, because when i get home, i think I'll take a nap..........even an hour rejuvenates me.

Hope all my friends and family plan on having a good weekend.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

This loving football thing.....I think you may be my mother;s daughter, too!

P.S. I MISS YOU!

P.S.S I MISS YOU!!

P.S.S.S. I MISS YOU!!!